click below link for our FEE POLICY :
- Children under 16 years of age, Pensioners and Health Care Card holders are generally bulk billed (Excluding visitors) for general consultations. However, you will be required fo pay a private fee for your “first consult” of the year. Please check with reception staff at the time of making your appointment.
- Skin cancer check appointments and all kind of procedures including skin procedures (surgical removal of skin cancer), ear syringing, venesections, iron infusions are privately billed and will attract out of pocket fee for “all patients”. Please check this with reception staff at the time of booking.
- Holders of D.V.A. Gold card will be bulk billed and asked to present their card and sign the assignment form.
- All Visitors to the area (including their children) and all other private patients will be asked to pay for their consultation at the time of the consult. Access Health Care – Tuncurry is able to claim your rebate through Medicare on your behalf on site.
OUT OF POCKET FEE APPLIES FOR SKIN CHECK CONSULTATIONS AND ALL KIND OF PROCEDURES upon check-out. It is applicable to all patients including visitors, children and pensioners
- Women’s Health Consultation and Procedures (such as IUD, Implanon ,Pregnancy care and Medical Termination) are privately billed and will attract out of pocket fee for “all patients”.
- Commercial drivers license medical examination and pre-employment medical examinations will be charged privately. Please ask reception staff for further details.
- Workers compensation and insurance company enquiries will be billed according to available fees and practice policy.
- There will be a fee for your FULL medical file transfer enquiry to your nominated GP in other clinics. We will need to receive your written consent from you nominated GP/clinic first, before posting your medical record.
NO SHOW FEE applies if you don’t attend your scheduled appointment. Please call our reception at least 2 hours before your scheduled appointment if you are not able to attend your visit for any reasons. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
The fees may change without prior notice. If you require more information please call the practice.