IMPORTANT NOTICE :
WE ARE TRANSITIONING TO PRIVATE BILLING as of 6th Feb 2023 . There may be a fee for your general face-to-face as well as phone consultations. We will continue to BULK BILL some certain medical services.
Who is generally bulk billed :
- -Children routine immunisation
- -General consultations for children below 12 years of age
- -Routine vaccination such as Flu or Covid-19 shot
- -Script only enquiry
- -Results review or follow- ups
- -Health assessments
- -Care plan preparation and Mental health care plans
- -DVA GOLD card holders
→click below link for our updated FEE POLICY :
Fee policy. Access Health Care Tuncurry
- Discount fee applies to Children, Pensioners and Health Care Card holders for general F2F as well as Phone consultations. You will be required to pay a private fee for your “first consult” of the year.
- Skin cancer check consultations and all kind of procedures (including skin procedures -surgical removal of skin cancer-, ear syringing, venesections, iron infusions are privately billed and will attract out of pocket fee. Please check this with reception staff at the time of booking.
- Access Health Care – Tuncurry is able to claim your rebate through Medicare on your behalf on site.
- Holders of D.V.A. Gold card will be bulk billed and asked to present their card and sign the assignment form.
OUT OF POCKET FEE APPLIES FOR SKIN CHECK CONSULTATIONS AND ALL KIND OF PROCEDURES upon check-out. It is applicable to all patients including visitors, children and pensioners
- Women’s Health Consultation and Procedures (such as IUD, Implanon ,Pregnancy care) are privately billed and will attract out of pocket fee.
- Commercial drivers license medical examination and pre-employment medical examinations will be charged privately. Please ask reception staff for further details.
- Workers compensation and insurance company enquiries will be billed according to available fees and practice policy.
- There will be a fee for your FULL medical file transfer enquiry to your nominated GP in other clinics. We will also need to receive your written consent from you nominated GP/clinic first, before posting your medical record.
NO SHOW FEE applies if you don’t attend your scheduled appointment. Please call our reception at least 2 hours before your scheduled appointment if you are not able to attend your visit for any reasons. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
The fees may change without prior notice. If you require more information please call the practice.