⚠️⚠️⚠️ REGIONAL NSW TO LOCKDOWN FROM 5pm Saturday 14th Aug for 7 days.
The reasons you may leave your home include:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical care or compassionate needs (people can leave home to have a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have been identified as a close contact);
- Exercise outdoors in groups of 2 or fewer (unless members of the same household);
- Work, where you cannot work from home.
- Schooling will be done from home where possible
- Masks must be worn indoors (not including the home) and in outdoor settings where you cannot socially distance from others (e.g. while queuing for takeaway).
We remain OPEN to provide healthcare (Tele-Health and Face to face where needed including COVID vaccination) to our community in this difficult time.
Thank you everyone for your patience and co-operation.